Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas A. Edison
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. - Iris Murdoch
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way. - Franklin P. Adams
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - Leo Tolstoy
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life’s realities."
You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. - Robin Williams
A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men. - Anonymous
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered. - G. K. Chesterton
An inntellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex. Aldous Huxley
My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared. - PJ Plauger
Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye. Unknown
fast, cheap, and good… pick two. If it’s fast and cheap it wont be good. If it’s cheap and good it won’t be fast. If it’s fast and good it wont be cheap. Fast, cheap and good… pick two. words to live by. Unknown
Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining. - Jef Raskin
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. - Joseph Conrad
Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry. - John Lennon
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers. - Richard Feynman
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours. - Hunter S. Thompson
I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting. - Ronald Reagan
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age. - George Burns
I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time. - Charles M. Schulz
2 comments:
awesome links man!
We love the Children's library! Miss you! Sorry we missed you while you were in SO Cal. Next time.
Post a Comment