first of all, sorry for not being around lately. things have been busy and blogging is a luxury for me time-wise. hopefully i can be a little more consistent now.
so here is something that i wish was being done in so cal. it's called the 100' piano.
it's going to play a Glenn Gould performance that has been remastered. if you haven't heard Glenn Gould, please go find a recording to listen to as soon as possible. he is one of the finest classical pianists to ever play. i digress. this piano has some really cool tech behind it and i think it would be really fun to experience. check it out and let me know what you think....
2 comments:
Talking to abby the other night- fantasy would be to have lots of money to jump on a plane to go places whenever, or send people whenever wherever. I'd be making sure you'd be going to see this for a day. Just for fun. No pressure, just for the heck of it. Take a friend along kind of an outing. NY is a fun place.
This is madness, madness I tell you! The good kind though...but seriously that is really cool, I wish I could be inside that room to hear the sound.
Post a Comment