Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    This might be a fun way to build a home. It's completely modular. Kind of like LEGO's. I love me some LEGO's. It looks a little expensive right now, but hopefully in the future, it might be a little more approachable. I wonder if they do treehouses.....

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yea good old fashioned LEGO'S...and K'NEX or Tinker Toys...or the olden days of the logs with dents in 'em..can't remember what they are called.

    ian said...

    rob must be getting rusty i blogged on the wired living home in september...

    MamaSue said...

    Robbie, Robbie, Robbie. What on EARTH would you do with a treehouse? You don't have a TREE!

    MamaSue said...

    ...maybe they'll come out with a stick house.

    Anonymous said...

    Dude I am in when are we building the tree house?

    Rob Mc. said...

    Hey Micah, the logs are called Lincoln Logs. A truly wonderful toy. Many a day spent building and crashing them. Good times.